Tuesday, August 9, 2011
My Sweet Baby Girl!
Where do I begin? Kensleigh, you are so precious to me. I can not begin to describe the love that I have for you. Only another mother can understand this kind of love. You are growing up way to fast. Your mama would like it if you could slow down just a little. Since this blog wasn't started until you were 10 months old, I will go back and talk about some of the wonderful things that have happened in your life since you were born. First, I must share the story of the fearful snakebite that your mama got while I was pregnant with you. This was the scariest moment of my life by far. I was so scared that I would lose you, but God answers prayers and I am so thankful to everyone that prayed and that you were born beautiful and healthy. You came into our lives on September 20, 2010 at 12:28 p.m. and I was so excited when I finally got my hands on you. You weighed 8lbs. 1 oz. and you were 19 inches long. You have grown so much since then. You now weigh 21lbs 6 oz.and you are 29 inches long give or take a few. You love to play with your toys! Your favorite ones or the ones that make noises. You have started learning to love on your baby. It is so sweet. You will bring her up to your face and give her hugs. You are already off of your bottle, which is a great accomplishment. Now we just have to work on your paci! That may be a little harder. You will stand up and walk all around as long as you are holding on to something. You love jewelry, and try to take it from anyone that will allow you to. You have four teeth, two on the top and two on the bottom. You have started eating some table food, but you also still eat baby food mostly. You have been to the zoo and the beach for the first time and I can't wait to take you on many more adventures. We found out recently that you are going to have a baby cousin, and I can't wait to see how you will react once he or she gets here. I am sure you will be a little jealous at first, but ya'll will become the best of friends. Kensleigh, you are the best thing that has happened to your Daddy and me and we can't even remember what life was like before you. You have filled a hole in our hearts that we never even knew was there. We love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






So glad you're blogging! She is precious! :)
ReplyDelete