Sunday, June 10, 2012

Random post and Beach 2012

I know it has been forever since I have blogged.  I have decided to try to do better at blogging this summer. So here is our summer so far.  We have gotten rid of our paci.  Yay!  It really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  My next goal is potty training.  Please pray for success and if any of you mommy friends have any tips please share. We just got back from the beach.  We had so much fun.  Kensleigh still was not very fond of the ocean, but she loved the pool and the sand.  She brings so much joy to our lives and I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  Please keep me in your prayers over the next couple of weeks while I am waiting to hear about my job.  I know the Lord will take care of me, and prayers are greatly appreciated.  I will leave you with some pictures of my sweet girl and hopefully I will be a better blogger this summer.









No comments:

Post a Comment